Mukteshwar Offers 180 degrees views of Himalayan Range.
Covered by dense forest. Nanda devi, Nanda Kot, Trishul, Panchchuli are Major peaks Visible from Mukteshwar.
A calm & Peaceful place that offers majestic activities and places for indulging in fun & adventure activities.
Distance from New Delhi - 310 Kms
It is in Kumaon region of Uttrakhand.
Temperature is Varies from 10 to 24 degrees.
Hiking, Rappeling, Sunset.
Fun Games at Destination and while traveling.
Musical Night: Dance Masti & Fun.
- Day 1
- Leave Delhi on friday night at 00:00 hours
- Reach the Mukteshwar at around 6-7 A.M
- Breakfast and Rest. By the way Morning views are
- 11 A.M to 4 P.M Light Adventure Activities, Super Fun Activities to make you indulge
- A short walk to the sunset points.
- Bonfire and evening snacks.
- Saturday night fever with awesome music.
- Day 2
- After a lazy morning we check-out for Delhi at around 12 pm
- Reach Delhi at around 8pm
- All games and activity
- All adventure activities
- Five times meals
- Host fees
- All stay
- All travel